Lucia Landscaping is a premier award winning landscaping company in Metro Detroit for over 25 years. We are seeking to fill a Team Leader (Foreman) positions within our Landscape Installation Division. Please see the position details, qualifications, and rewards of having a career with Lucia Landscaping:
• daily oversee, operate, and lead an installation/enhancement crew on residential and commercial properties
• knowledge of brick pavers, retaining walls, sod, plantings, mulch, and other installation techniques
• demonstrated knowledge of machinery including but not limited to: bobcat, dingo, sod-cutter, cement saws, chainsaws, rototiller, aerators, and power-washers
• ability to execute design specifications as outlined by project manager or blue prints
• must have minimum one year installation and/or maintenance experience
• chauffeur's license required (CDL preferred) and clean driving record
• team leader/foreman experience preferred
*Competitive Wages - Paid Weekly!
*Overtime Paid at Time and a Half
*Full Time Work (45-60 hours per week)
*Benefits Offered - Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
*Year Round Work - Snow and Ice Management
*Company Sponsored 401K Program
*State of Art Equipment and Technology
*Opportunity for Advancement - Cross-Training, Certifications, and Promotions!
Please reply to this posting with your name, contact information, and work history (resume, if possible). Our Human Resource manager will contact qualified candidates to schedule and interview.