Company Name: Lucia Landscaping, Inc.
Position/Title: Landscape Team Member
Reports To: Operation Manager
Who We Are: Lucia Landscaping Inc. is a well-established premier full-service landscaping, snow, lighting, and construction company that has been in operation for over 25 years in Southeastern Michigan. We have an award-winning team & culture with high growth and were awarded one of the 2021 Crain’s Coolest Places to Work! Our company is currently seeking a qualified individual of strong character to join our growing team!
The Opportunity: The Landscape Team Member is responsible to operate as a team by providing weekly lawn maintenance service for commercial and residential clients. Includes, but may not be limited to cutting, edging, whipping, and blowing properties.
Our One Team Vision: We center our focus on our team and our culture, which is driven by our One Team mentality that provides an unparalleled experience for our clients while creating a brighter future of opportunity for each and every one of our team members.
What We Value:
① One Team ② Service Heart ③ Dedication ④ Entrepreneurial Spirit
⑤ Achievement ⑥ Integrity ⑦ Vision
Your Day to Day:
- Preparing and loading truck and/or trailer with necessary lawn maintenance equipment. May include, but not be limited to, zero-turn lawn mowers, walk-behind mowers, push mowers, weed whips, weed whip string, stick edgers, edger blades, rakes, tarps, shovels, and safety equipment.
- Understand special instructions, make notes when needed in the field, and ensure efficiency is being met
- In field use of zero-turn mowers and industrial-grade equipment on properties.
- Maybe required to utilize electronic tablets/phones for global positions systems, electronic route sheets, and product usage.
- Reports directly to Lawn Maintenance Team Lead.
Who You Are (Qualifications & Skills) – Must Haves:
- 6 months of lawn maintenance experience; preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record; preferred
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and operation of all lawn maintenance equipment listed above.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run; required
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times; required
It’d Be Nice If You Have:
- Chauffeur’s/CDL with DOT Card.
The Good Stuff: The Landscape Team Member is eligible to receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Offered: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Company Sponsored 401K Program
- Opportunity for Advancement - Cross Training and Certifications
- State of the Art Equipment and Technology
- Incentive Programs (Employee recognition, referral rewards, and other programs)
- Year-Round Work - Snow & Ice Management